Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Decisions - Decisions

I did it! Yeh Yeh I did it.

On Friday nite, i went to 4 shops and finally chose a table i like. Went with Nisha since sheens was on her way back home from chao chu kang(cck). Took Parul and Sunil there on sun, and they loved it too. Parul managed to bring the price down to 900 bucks from 1K. Nearly made the payment wen Parul decides to go Harvey Norman and I decide to check out that place too. Nothing there hence we decided to buy the $900 one. Everything is going great rite?

Then why have I not purchased it yet? What is it that is holding me back? Now I want to wait for the Singapore sale in Jun. Apparently AMK has got a new Courts thats opened and they having sale. I want to check that out. God I am a typical singaporean - where there is a sale - i run towards it.

Will i get a table before EID?

PS saw the much awaited Tashan on sat nite - god - I cringe even now thinking of the torture i went thru watching the movie. Total drag and a total waste of time. Like Sunil says, people will go to watch Kareena K in her 2 piece bikini and the producers will make their investment back. And wats so great about her bod? Her rib bones are shown jutting out and its ugly and her hideous facial expression have not changed! And picture this ridiculous climatic action scene complete with shaolin monks, a jet ski zipping through a dirty naala (drain), and believe it or not, even a Dhanno-style horse-driven tonga being driven by Anil Kapoor. There are films that kill you softly, and then there's Tashan, a film that kills you with excess.

shalini

No comments: