Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sunil's Birthday




As you all know, Sunil's is Parul's significant other, 2nd half of her soul, etc etc.. Parul is my family official sister, massi, friend, counsellor - i am sure you get the picture.. Sunil is a gem of a guy and in the short space of time, he has created a niche spot in both the kids and my heart. He can be a pain at times but he makes one good jiju for my family. And now the big event of everyone's life - its his birthday on 30th Mar. Frankly I have no clue what to get him - and its ongoing nitemare in my life with so many birthdays. So decided to be creative (arghhh) and come up with a poster of A1 size for him with his pictures in it. Here it is... Happy birthday Jiju - and have a great year ahead

shalini

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shalu,
loved the birthday gift and enjoyed the smearing of cake on my face. I suppose everyone was waiting the whole year to get back at me :-)
Its a privilege being the jiju of your family and annoying you and the kids. I consider it my unspoken job responsibility... he he he