Monday, November 24, 2008

1st SMS from London


Sheens 1st sms from London received today at 2.45pm:

Hello mummy... (isnt that the best sound in the world!)

its not too cold at all. More like india but our hands tend to freeze more. The weather is lovely! I can't seem to sleep for some reason. Dinner was awful, I had to eat vegetarian coZ MY teacher thinks i'm muslim. Thus I didn't eat anything. First day was great. We went to some poet's house and walked around a bit.. It gets colder at night, but we've got heaters. And i'm much better covered than others so i dun feel the cold at all :)

:) :) :)
Thank you God - my baby is safe and she's good - I must have re-read the message ten times and I know I will read it all nite again and again. I just can't stop smiling now.

shalini

1 comment:

jps said...

geez shal ! she will be fine!!!