Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lame-st excuses

Here are some excuses I received for forgetting my birthday:

Happy Birthday. I did wish you. Its just that i did not sms you or call you or email you. I thought it will be too impersonal. Love you
Vibs, London

The competition to be the first one to wish was huge and unfair. So i decided to settle for the last one to wish you. So from the "last one" SELAMAT HARI JADI!!
Ravin, Kuala Lumpur

I never forget a very good friend's birthday but I was in jb. Came back at 1am. Will c you for lunch today if you are ok. i want to c you. Sori dear
Shaan, Singapore

So so sorry dear. Was so so busy n had many things in mind. Sometimes its so cruel of me that i forgets my own birthday. Just imagine! Ever heard of it? Anyways happy belated birthday. Sorry again
Chaya, Singapore

Belated wishes! See i dont miss much
Pramod, Singapore

Wishing you a belated happy birthday. I was on medical leave yesterday
Teghjeet, Singapore

My dearest shalini wish you a very belated but very very happy birthday. Sorry for that. We are moving places and so totally tied up in it all
Pavan, Singapore

Ok I am an old man - Happy belated birthday
Deven, Singapore

Your bday is on the 9th na? Neha and I were talking about you over weekend.
Rajesh, London

See in our diaries, your bday is on 9th so we will wish you on the 9th. Happy birthday..
Neha, London

Hey srrryy.. u know us! happy bday. hope you had fun!!
Neha & Ravi, Hong Kong

See shalini its 11pm on 8th July in Delhi rite now. As far as we are concerned, we made it in time to wish you happy birthday
Jeeya & Tanya, Delhi

The sincerest:
My darling I am truly very sorry. No excuses I agree, but am so stuck at work I dont have a moment to breathe these days. Will make it up to you I promise - Divya, Bombay

The best:
Victor did not sms us to remind us - hence its his fault

shalini

No comments: