Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME


Time flies - it really does whether you having fun or not. Its already July and my big day - my birthday tomorrow. With all the activities going on, I've just been too busy to reflect where my life is heading. And i started doing just that this morning in the bus on my way to work but all i could say was - "Thank you god for this life. Its perfect in every way with the ups and downs!"

Festivities starts today:

* Lunch at our fav turkish restaurant - iskander kebab and kunefe. Yum Yum.

* Daru party at number 5 with my fav chicken wings and all my girlfriends only.

* Tomorrow - Parul has taken the day off to spend it with me - yippee.. so will start with a good lunch (brake - lunch is after 3pm since there is delivery to be received at her home) - she's really going to starve me on my bday.

* Then the usual dinner with family and extended family and friends. Though half of them are vegetarian. Arghhhh

Will pen down my thoughts only after the dinner and how i feel on getting old but in the meantime here is something that Ajay sent to me that I am sure you will all agree on:

Kagaz Ki Kashti Thi, Paani Ka Kinara Tha
Khelne Ki Masti Thi, Dil Ye Aawara Tha
Kahan Aa Gaye Is Jawaani Ke Daaldal Mein,
Woh Bachpan Kitna Pyara Tha

shalini

1 comment:

jps said...

Happy Birthday Sha!!

I wish you every joy, blessing, good health for many many years to come! :)

wish i was with you on your special day! :)

love always
jacquie

p.s. ok i know my hindi is "good" but can you translate please?????