Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Long & Busy Weekend

I have been looking forward to the long long weekend that starts tomorrow. Was so so looking forward to it. But as usual i managed to packed myself up to the max.. when will i change??

1) Sheens coming home tonight and bringing with her - her 2 cousins. Khalid and bhabhi are in India, hence the 2 kids are spending the weekend with us!

2) Fri - We have a wedding in the community to attend. Wedding starts at 5pm till 10pm. No way out. We have to go. Its one of those things that you have to do in life. Plus Sachin parents are landing in Sin at 4pm. They will be here till the 26 mar.

3) Sat - Zahir Bhaiya, Bhabhiji and 2 kids are landing at around 10am and they will be here till 24 mar. Plus its holi. As per tradition, we playing again at the ECP beach. That should be fun. I am really looking forward to this one. I just hope no handphone gets "drown" this year.

4) Sun - entertaiment day. I was so looking forward to resting on sunday but the gods decided it was not to be so. I have guests to entertain plus sheens and the kids are leaving to go back to Choa Chu Kang!

Too much things to do - please god give me strength to survive the weekend.

No comments: