Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Holi Hai


The weekend came and went. The family and guests came and I managed them.. The best was holi.. as usual i hurt myself - and as usual, it was Victor's fault. He was out to get me in the holi colors, that he tripped me over a rock and I injured my leg. Was out on 2 days MC since it was swollen and I was in severe pain. Of course, the boss had to sms me with this message the next day - "u shld be more careful. At our age work is more impt than just having kiddish fun" - is he calling me old? I replied "i learnt a painful lesson. next year will be more careful. now let me wallow in self pity and pain" And really next year, i will let them come and put colors on me instead of running away and having them chase you down! Everyone had so much fun. Victor was up to his usual antics of drowning everyone in sea water. Parul wins the multi-color award since she was always the most colorful. And we got our revenge on Victor at last - we drowned him in colors after suffering his abuse the whole day. The bhang ke pappar, the besan laddoo and the gujjia. Oh that was the best. Thanks Meetu - that hit the spot. Plus tons of liquor, bacardi breezers and beers. After that, watching everyone's antic. Mandy went haywire first, then anjali with all her non-stop laughing. It was real fun.. till next year then..

shalini

No comments: